Monday, September 7, 2009

Quest For The Infinite

This Blog is dedicated to my Untiring Efforts in seeking to know the Infinite. As the quest for knowledge progresses, It culminates in God as that is the ultimate reality.

The creation, the interactions defined between the entities boggles my mind.

What is it that drives the universe? Who Powers the universe up? What is intellect? What are feelings? How is god related to all this? What is infinity?

I seek answers to all these questions .. the quest has begun....

The blogging is a constant reminder to myself about the need to find things out, and to remember my notes in the quest for the ultimate.

 I consider the Universe itself as My Guru , My teacher  - In the form of books, people, incidents, objects and as creation itself...  

No comments:

Post a Comment